CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice - My experience and personal recommendation

nesi Views: 3,145
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,114,377

Re: Juice - My experience and personal recommendation

Hi EM,
I'm so glad that you posted this, as I have been wondering about this very issue myself, as I have been using Apple Juice and Pomegranate juice with my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to mask the horrible taste. At first I was using 1/2 cup of either of these juices either 2 or 3 x a day. But I don't drink a lot of juice normally, I mainly drink water, so I found the juice too sweet for me, so then I did about 1/4 cup of either juice with 1/4 cup of water, which helped to cut the sweetness of the juice. I have also put on some weight that I can't seem to shake and have also had the gas issues that you mentioned. So your message really hit home for me. Where do I find the zero carb organic lime juice that you mentioned? Is there a brand name you could mention, or at least a store I might look for it at? I have some stevia here, and did try that once before I started using the juices. Once you get past 6 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement you need something other than water to mask the nasty taste, in my opinion. On an O/T note, I sent you the same message/e-mail 3 x regarding neurofeedback. Did you ever get any of them? I think that you didn't as otherwise I am sure you would have responded, being the caring man that I know you are...:-)
Nesi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)