CureZone   Log On   Join
An apology.

davizona Views: 1,250
Published: 11 years ago

An apology.

I would like to post an apology to many on this forum, as well as on the support forum. When I started posting on the support forum before I was banned from there, it was out of concern for my fellow MS'ers that they wouldnt try to emulate something that many of us had witnessed on another forum. You see, I have multiple sclerosis, and a few of us had witnessed a reoccurring miracle from someone I wont name. I say reoccuring, because I witnessed this same miracle before with this person and a different treatment. I saw terrible things happen because of this treatment and indirectly because of this persons testimonials, and vowed that I would try to prevent anything like this from happening again. I think chlorine dioxide has potential, but I feel that until we see more research and witness more results, there's a limit as to what it's potential is, and I just dont want to see anybody get hurt out of desperation. Unfortunately, I got carried away with it, and my defense escalated to the point of going beyond my means and affecting many others who shouldnt have even been involved. I take most of the blame for this, I could have diffused the situation at any time, but chose to keep it going. Someone mentioned that the debate forum was becoming entertaining, but many here who are only trying to get well were not entertained, as a matter of fact many of those people were being affected healthwise, and I deeply apologize to those folks, and wish them nothing but good health. It was never my intention to help ANYBODY shut down anything, or help anybody prevent anyone from using whatever means available for their own health as they see fit. Like I said, I'm not going to mention any names, anybody who has been affected by my posts will recognize their involvement. I'm not going to post here anymore, this will be my last post on this forum. I just want to wish everyone good health, and hope that everyone can live their lives to the best and fullest of their abilities. :0))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)