CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Pink Room...

NMHottie Views: 1,681
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,149

Re: The Pink Room...

I had a pink room too and loved it. I still have a peculiar obsession w/ the color pink. I too talked w/ angels and went to the spirit realms as a child. I saw much. Our spirits are so free at that time. I too long for the magic and love. I love earth too and enjoy the beauty here but have to protect myself from so much. I cannot bear the sorrow, hardship, hunger, poverty, and pain of this plane of existence. Yes, it's a school but a rather harsh one, in my opinion. Yes, we try to make our mark, do our thing, learn what we came to do, do our job, and then return to love. I do not believe that I will opt to come back. I shall accept my level of heaven and reside there for eternity. This realm really can be brutal.

Enjoyed your post. I see we are one in spirit. Except, I love the color pink : )

NMHottie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)