CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about getting a cold, again??? with EDIT

Keep Flushin Views: 1,568
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,921

Re: about getting a cold, again??? with EDIT

I am not comfortable calling it "detox".

Maybe a new word needs to be introduced.

Common signs of common detox symptoms lasted only as long as a person was fasting or taking an herb, etc.

If it was detox, if a person stopped taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement they should get almost immediate relief from symptoms, eh?

Common Detox was determined by the duration of how long they lasted. Detox last at the most some hours and go away leaving a person feeling better then ever, then to come again for a short spell then back away. Sometimes exhausted and weak while detoxing then next being able to run and jump tall buildings then back down again for a short spell as long as one was "fasting or another health regime.

Seems to me, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does not back away, it does not back down.
I think that may be the major difference.

MMS I do not experience any highs.

Its possible that I am experiencing less negative side effects as time goes on. Too soon to say with certainty.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)