CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lime juice question

Kas99 Views: 2,284
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,479

Re: Lime juice question

Today I took 20 drops X 3....defenitely noticed it today. I took my first dose around 11 am, 2nd dose around 1:30 pm....then 3rd at 4:30 pm - that's the closest and most Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I've ever taken....I did notice a difference. After my 3rd dose I felt some heartburn....and slight chest pain, yes, slight chest pain. Slight nausea that lasted for about 30 minutes....no D since I took the doses...had some this morning before I started the doses. I think I took too much, too close together....last time I do that....I'll still take 20 drops but I'll be sure to spread them out better.

I'm treating it b/c lately I've had symptoms of chronic fatigue, insomnia, dry cough, sinus infection...plus as a preventative measure - in case I do have something else. Seems to be working great so far....alot more energy, no more insomnia, no more dry cough, very slight sinus infection....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)