CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t:eye twitch

San2006 Views: 8,683
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,386

Re: o/t:eye twitch

Well, I think I rank right up there at the top of the “Twitchiest Eye” contest. My lower right eyelid has been twitching constantly for 5 WEEKS!!!. I wake up to a constant twitch, I spend my day with an eye twitch, and I go back to bed and sleep with a twitch. People say, “Surely you’ll get used to it.” I don’t want to get used to it!!! I want a cure! I have been to 5 different doctors– a opthamologist, 2 neurologists, one QUACK chiropractor, and (the latest), a chiropractic physician who specializes in reflexology. The most recent doc. has actually given me hope for the first time. He did tests with my reflexes that neurologists never even mentioned. They wanted to cut my eyelid open and perform a butcher session that takes a year to recover from or resort to Botox which potentially would paralyze my eyelid. Long story short- the chiropractic physician fixed my eye twitch in 24 hours!!! I had an adjustment of my second vertebrae and the twitch went away after twenty-four hours. Turns out, I had a pinched nerve. I also had/have a cranial fault. Google it if you’re curious. It was NOT the result of stress, fatigue, low potassium or caffiene as most websites and doctors seem to believe. I ate more bananas and B vitamins than anyone should in a lifetime.
I write this post for those out there who feel as frustrated at the medical profession as I do. Chiropractors have been stereotyped as quacks, and I’ve even been to one in my search for a cure. Find a REAL one who is a liscensed Physician. It has made all the difference in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)