CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox questions for EM

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Douie Views: 1,303
Published: 13 years ago

Detox questions for EM

Greetings all,
I have been reading the board with great interest and am impressed with the support and community that exists here, as well as all the wonderful sharing of information and experiences! I am going to start using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement tomorrow, although I do have a little trepidation, since the little fungal critters have really been kicking up their feet recently. I am going to take it very slowly to begin, to try to assure no discomfort.

EM, I have a few questions in response to what I've read in some of your posts that
I wonder if you would be willing to answer.

*Which lab did you use for the extended GI panel? Are you familiar with the new GI panel from Metametrix, using DNA technology?

*Do you have any experience with nebulized glutathione?
*What kidney and liver support have you used in assisting the eliminative pathways to be open?

*What do you suggest for keeping your mineral levels up when doing regular FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) saunas? I have a sauna but don't use it nearly as much as I would like because I am hesitant about depleting minerals too much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)