CureZone   Log On   Join
Lime juice question

Electric Mind Views: 2,347
Published: 13 years ago

Lime juice question

For those of you using lime juice as an activator I am curious as to what source you use for this.....Actual lime juice squeezed from fresh limes, or some concentrate such as ReaLime, or something else.

I seem somewhat gassier lately (I know, TMI) and am questioning the impact of citric acid as a potential yeast-growth stimulator (yeast overgrowth is NOT one of my issues, however). I know Jim Humble feels citric acid is the most effective activator. Dr. John Humiston digresses and feels lime juice is better. So---here's the big Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Forum "Coke vs. Pepsi" poll. ;)

Any experienced thoughts here would be appreciated. I've also been using pure concord grape juice as a diluent, which really does cut the taste for me....though it is the only place in my life where I consume any fruit juice at all. I don't use more than 2 or 3 oz at a time, but I normally completely avoid most forms of sugar, even in juice. It has a negligible vitamin C content (something like 8% of the RDA for C) so maybe it isn't adversely impacting the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement much, but I'm contemplating starting over my dosing protocol using only water and lime juice to see if there is a more pronounced effect, or not. I've heard some differing opinions on this here and there on this forum and am wanting to weigh this out a bit.

Again---thoughts???

BTW--thanks for everyone's helpful input on my earlier post today. It was, in fact, a constipation issue and she is feeling much better now. :)

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)