Re: tonic and stomach problems?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
warthog Views: 1,824
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,450

Re: tonic and stomach problems?

If you have trouble with the pyloric sphincter leading from your stomach into your duodenum, allowing stomach acid to get in there, it may not be a good idea to take the tincture at this time.

Another idea is to try just a TINY amount. You could even try some of those ingredients individually. Can you tolerate drinking a little raw ACV?

If your problem is some kind of bad parasitic overgrowth, it would actually help.

I used to have that pain (several years ago). Eventually, with diet changes, sleep, and time, all of that healed. When I have a putrid feeling in my stomach more recently, though, raw ACV helps (I didn't know about raw ACV back then). I probably have something growing that shouldn't - I get it when I eat a little too much of something sugary (like dark chocolate). Killing my stomach acid with antacids only made my problems worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)