CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doing my own thing

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
bluelight Views: 763
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,370

Re: doing my own thing

I got my order on Friday, so started on Saturday. I don't suggest any one do what I did. I thought I would go up fast until I either had nausea or until I reached the 15 drops. Saturday I started on a empty stomach with 2 drops + the citric acid , waited the 3 minutes, then added distilled water.(didn't much like the taste ) I waited for a hour and then ate a bowl of oatmeal. At the end of the second hour I did 4 drops + the citric acid , but this time I used 100% apple juice(that covered the taste and smell). After a hour I ate some crackers and cheese. At the end of the second hour I did 6 drops + the citric acid and apple juice. That is all I did on Saturday. The only thing I noticed was when I took the 2 drops I had a slight headache for a couple of minutes. After 5-6 hours from the last dose I had Diarrhea, but that was ok as I probably needed cleaning out. I had no nausea at all.

Sunday I started with 10 drops on a full stomach with the Critic acid and apple juice, then 3 hours later I took 15 drops. No nausea or other problems, except diarrhea after 5-6 hours. Still no problem. It only lasted for the evening. Now that I have gone up to 15 drops without any nausea, I guess I don't have much going on in my body, so will drop down to the 6 drops a day and stay there unless something attacks me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not do the 15 drops more than once because I didn't seem to be having any problems, so didn't see any reason to stay up that high. Besides I think the 6 drops a day will take care of any critters that I might have in time. If I start having a problem with something, then I will go up to more drops. It will all depend on how I feel or if I come down with something. I will be flexible. I think that every one should do what they feel is right for them.

That's his story. He says he hasn't had a cold or flue for 15 - 20 years. Although he did have a triple bypass 2 years ago and also has a bad back.

>>>Any comments or input welcome!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)