CureZone   Log On   Join
nevermind,i dont want to delete my account

ananda7 Views: 1,605
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,210

nevermind,i dont want to delete my account

Aww, thanks everyone for being so kind and interested. i was just upset last week.. i feel much better now.

i wrote one post that was really irrational, paranoid and hasty ( the "i find it a little odd" post under my anon# ---little good that did!)... i felt like an idiot --so i quickly deleted it. it was too late b/c biosafe had already copy and pasted it. so what could i do?

... then there was remarks about trolls and such. i didnt even know what a troll was until i searched up on it... and for the record,i definately do not fit the criteria! --- so i dont know if the troll remark from turyia was to me or not(because i didnt understand that thread at all!), but i felt really insulted if it were ---b/c i put my heart into this forum and then made one stupid hasty post, that i knew was a mistake, and even apologized, and still seemed to get really attacked. i know the post was a BIG MISTAKE but i was having a PARANOID MOMENT. --and i am nore than sorry!

but the main reason i wanted out was the stress of the debate frorum--with all the arguing and going round and round in circles, no-one really wanting to listen to anyone else--i had just had enough! --- so i posted this above message on how to delete my account. the request to delete my account was on the emotional heels of what was going on. i didnt think it through. SO,I DON'T WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT!-- --i dont want to leave curezone and take my posts anymore. i was just responding from a place of upset. so my deepest apologies again.

i have never been on a forum before and i am just learning now about it all. from now on i will just take it easy and post only when it feels really right to do so. no more hasty posting for me!

my past posts seem to be back when i click on ananda7-- and i or my husband jo14 will check in wit mms from time to time. i appreciate you all so very much.

thank you for your concern!

lovingly
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)