CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just couldn't face it..

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
jfh Views: 2,243
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,003

Re: Just couldn't face it..

Sorry hkp. That's just me. I can explain.

For years and years I feel that I've made myself into a lab rat. I've taken so many things. Every time I read something new is on the market for health, I wanted to try it. Many times it or I failed; because I was taking so much that I did not know what product worked or whether they were even compatible. I wasn't very scientific about it.

I did the same thing with paradophilus. I jumped on it as soon as I heard about it. I started it even though I was taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . It gave me quite a detox reaction. I realized that this was too much while I was ramping up Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I needed to give Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a real good trial. Now that I've gone to maintenance mode with MMS, I think I can try it again.

Before MMS, I was taking over 200MG of Lugol's Iodine per day. Then I learned about MMS and really wanted to try it. I realized that they were both powerful oxidants and I want to really give MMS a try. Iodine was not helping my condition.

It is really something that you have to decide for yourself; whether to take all these things together. My recommendation, to you, would be don't do it for the same reasons stated above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.125 sec, (1)