CureZone   Log On   Join
What factors made you gain weight? Please respond.

Views: 1,795
Published: 14 years ago

What factors made you gain weight? Please respond.

What factors have made you gain weight?
Select any and all that apply:

1. Emotional eating--You eat when you are happy, depressed, bored, or dissatisfied with something in your life.

2. Genetics--Your parent(s) are overweight.

3. Sedentary lifestyle--Desk job, couch potato, busy schedule, not enough time to workout.

4. Unhealthy dietary planning--Choosing fad diets or going balls out with cutting out too many calories per day.

5. Medication--birth control, anti-depressants, other prescribed meds, illegal drugs.

6. Digestive problems--body is unable to get enough nutrients because itś over-taxed.

7. Disease--Hormonal, lymphatic, cystic or any type of illness.

8. Proximity--your family and friends eat a lot, are overweight, or like to bring home fast food, eat out, or pack the cupboards with cookies, candies and cakes. Like trying to quit smoking while living with other smokers.

9. Self sabotage--You find rationalizations to quit because you have a fear of failure or fear of succeeding.

10. Indetermination--Lack of will.
====================================================================================
I´ve done this pole in another site. 5 people answered and all of them had #1 in the list...Emotional eating. Here is what the 5 people chose:

1,2,9;
1,9,10;
1;
1,3,5,9,10;

It was a eureka moment for me. I expected people to answer, 2,3,4 and 5 almost exclusively. That did not happen. Please answer too and we can put it all together and see what kind of % we get. The more who answer, the more accurate the poll will be. Iĺl calculate it for us in the end. Thanks a lot! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)