CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just couldn't face it..

sanctuary2 Views: 2,412
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,878

Re: Just couldn't face it..

"I really hope you're feeling better. I like you. :)"

I like you too EM....You are way cool ;)

I know that doing 3 x 5 drops seems more "doable" just because it is easier to drink down 5 drops than 15, but I think there is actually more going on here. I really think my body is telling me to back off. And for once in my life I am going to listen to it.

I might do 5 or 6 drops only tonight. Then again, I might not do any. I don't think I am going to take anymore until I "feel" that it is right for me to do so.

And for those following my Sugar problem, I am also adopting the same approach to that. I had been taking so many supplements and things to try and suppress the cravings that I actually missed the point.

Yesterday afternoon I had an epiphany. Everytime I go to eat something, I first ask myself "do I really want this". And I let my body tell me if I do or not. I place no judgment on the answer at all. If I want to eat a piece of chocolate and I ask the question and get a positive response, then I will eat it - guilt free.

So far I haven't eaten anything that you would deem "bad for me". I haven't even felt like eating anything unhealthy. I asked my body what it wanted for breaky and the answer came back, fresh vegie juice, and so I made some. That was 4 hours ago and I haven't felt the need to eat since.

I will have some lunch soon and I will follow the same approach.

Sounds kooky I know, but hey, that suits me down to a tee.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)