CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ozone generator

ozoneman Views: 2,752
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,678

Re: ozone generator

Hi Micron
I can't really comment on this particular one because I have no experience with it, but I'm really skeptical about the 500 mg/hr claim. I don't think it can be real. If it is real then the price is certainly right. I have a feeling this ozonator falls in the category of "made in China ozonators" so I would be careful if I were you. I have not experienced any Chinese water ozonators that have lived up to their claims or their warranty.
Just for the record, any amount of ozone is possible from dry room or atmospheric air. Large commercial ozonators used to treat sewage in treatment plants produce 1000 pounds of ozone per day or more. Dry atmospheric air is the feed gas for these types of installations.
The pump is usually the first thing to fail on most inexpensive water ozonators, especially if made in China.
Hope this helps, and best of luck with your decision making
Cheers,
Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)