CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Joint pain

meat27 Views: 4,147
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,660

Re: Joint pain

Hi Aussiegirl, As you know I have also had joint pain. I am kinda noticing a pattern with mine. It seems to come about 3 weeks and its last about a day or two then goes away. Yesterday my shoulder elbow and hip hurt all in the left side of my body. I woke up with it and then it was gone by about 5:00 pm. About 3 weeks ago my elbow hurt so badly all day long and then again about 5:00 that night it just went away. So my joint pain moves around and its not very often but when its there it really hurts. I just finished my period yesterday and my joints and muscles hurt. I have also had a sinus infection and tons of pressure in my head. Not much fun. The weakness was also very bad yesterday. I was scared but just kept telling myself its the mirena. This really sucks. I am thinking its probably going to take about a year to feel completely better unfortunately but at least it will get better each month which seems to be happening. Aussiegirl, im here for you....I hope you feel better soon. We must be alot the same. How old are you? Im 27.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

10.829 sec, (1)