CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 15 drop level 3x a day after 2 days!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
SilverFox Views: 1,388
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,753

Re: 15 drop level 3x a day after 2 days!

Hello Kas,

I am right there with you.

I don't have a lot of "issues," but have several friends who are having problems with cancer. I won't recommend or suggest something that I haven't already checked out. Thus I decided to try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement out on myself.

I have a little different method, but I think it all works out in the end.

My procedure is to mix 6 drop batches. I have standardized on a metric drop. Looking up the conversions, I find that 6 drops = 0.3125 ml, which is around 1/16 of a metric teaspoon. To activate this I need to add 30 drops, or about 1.5629 ml of lime juice, or whatever you are using for the activator. 1.5629 ml is just under 1/2 of a metric teaspoon (0.313 tsp actually), so I am using 1/2 tsp as a standard activator amount for my 6 drop Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dose. I understand that a little extra activator does not interfere with anything, so I am just making it very easy for me to mix up a batch.

I take my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement bottle and count out 6 drops. Then I take my 1/2 teaspoon and pour in my lime juice and add it to the MMS. Swirl it around, wait for a minimum of 3 minutes, add my apple juice, plug my nose and down it goes. I find that I have no problems with the taste or smell of the 6 drop batch.

I started with a 6 drop dose. I didn't notice anything, so 12 hours later I took two of the 6 drop doses back to back. 12 hours later I took three of the 6 drop doses back to back and have been on that for 8 days now. In addition to my equivalent 18 drop dose every 12 hours, I mix up a 6 drop dose and "spike" my 1 liter water bottle with it. That is usually gone before noon, and I just drink plane water after that.

My symptoms have included a day or two of feeling a little tired, a couple of loose stools, and the extreme well being from knowing that if I had malaria, it would be gone by now...

I have spent the last 8 days reading through the 30 + pages of posts here and have realized that I must be from a different planet. I am pleased to read about your experience. It seems that there are a few of us that are reacting a little different to MMS.

I will continue my use of MMS for another week or so, then will drop back to the maintenance dose a couple of times a week.

If I happen to try to catch a flu bug, I will not waste time ramping up, but will immediately jump to 12 then 18 drops to kill it off before it gets any foothold in me.

I recognize that while my protocol may be very effective against malaria and the flu, it may not be well tolerated by someone with a chronic condition.

At any rate, cheers to your health.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)