CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question

Hellth Views: 1,932
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,401

Re: Question

P.S.

I you do a search on this forum, you'll probably see the various posts where I've asked about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement oxidation interaction, and it's rumored ability to "chelate" heavy metals.

It's been reported by Jim Humble, that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is effective for "removing" heavy metals, but as you're about to find out, chelation is not something you want to approach by believing RUMORS.

For the time being, I would avoid Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and stick to a heavy vit C regimen, until your DMSA arrives in the mail. It's NOT AVAILABLE anywhere else in the USA than over the internet, as far as I know. So you want to order as fast as possible.

Take the time to sit down, and WRITE DOWN YOUR SYMPTOMS as they occur. Don't trust your memory, because the chief characteristics of mercury poisoning include brain fog and tiredness, and you may not BE ABLE to remember what you did later.

Make a journal with date, time, symptom, dosage, effects, columns, then just fill it out whenever you notice something or take a dose of something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)