CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
Hellth Views: 1,934
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,899

Re: Question

Hi Pafaib,

I hope you took my advice and took a megadose of Vit C. Vitamin C will PREVENT mercury causing new damage to all parts of your body. It's VERY DANGEROUS to have Amalgams removed without a throat Dam and concurrent Vit C IV. The dust created from grinding the Amalgam out, has to be sucked up with a constant vacuum, and you have to be given a SEPARATE AIR SUPPLY through your nose, otherwise you're breathing the mercury-laden DUST which is the dangerous part. The filling itself could be swallowed and passed, without causing problems!

Anyway, keep taking the Vitamin C every three hours, as MUCH as you can tolerate. (yes, you'll probably get the runs and upset tummy but try to find your maximum dosing.

Then get some DMSA (NOTE: THIS IS NOT DMS"O", THIS IS DMSA - dimercaptosuccinic acid) from here:

http://www.1to1vitamins.com/products/dmsa.html

The vitamin C only prevents oxidative stress (the damaging mechanism of mercury) but the DMSA actually BINDS AND REMOVES the mercury from your body.

You DON'T WANT TO FOOL AROUND WITH HALF-ASSED CHELATORS HERE! Chlorella and the so-called "natural" chelators don't bind tightly enough, and REDISTRIBUTE heavy burdens of mercuy.

DMSA is listed in the PDR and is a chemical specifically made for heavy metal detox.
Unlike ALA or R-ALA, it does NOT pass the BBB (blood brain barrier) and (trust me on this one, too) you DON'T WANT TO PUT MORE MERCURY IN YOUR BRAIN by taking Alpha LIPOIC acid. (later on, you can switch to ALA, but not until you have most of the mercury out of your system.

Start with 50mg (1/2 capsule) every 4 hours, and if you can tolerate that, try 100mg every 4 hours. Don't stop taking Vitamin C!

This should be enough to get you started, and if you decide to follow my instructions, check back and I'll give you the rest of the requirements for chelation. (you need mineral and vitamin support like crazy when you're pulling mercury out of you. I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE here!)

By the way, forget Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the time being. You need constant, heavy blood levels of Vit C and the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will just neutralize it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)