CureZone   Log On   Join
Important question for Azurite and jessesmom1987

anonalon Views: 1,300
Published: 11 years ago

Important question for Azurite and jessesmom1987

Hi,
I was reading some posts that both of you have on here and I noticed, that you spoke of the adrenal complex. I could not find the name of that adrenal complex that is suppose to have some of the best cordyceps for rebuilding the adrenals. Can you please point me in the right direction? I really am having a hard time with my adrenals under functioning and an impaired immune system right now. I have terrible chemical sensitivities and would love to try the adrenal complex that you two spoke of. Right now I am taking D-Ribose, RM-10, and just started today New Chapter Organics Cordyceps. I'm actually taking much more than what I mentioned but the stuff above is what seems to be making the most difference (with the exception of the New Chapter Cordyceps because I just started it today, as I mentioned earlier). The New Chapter says it is made with activated organic mushrooms. According to the box it is suppose to be some of the best cordyceps available. Has anyone had any success with this formula?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)