CureZone   Log On   Join
15 drop level 3x a day after 2 days!

Kas99 Views: 1,507
Published: 13 years ago

15 drop level 3x a day after 2 days!

I just took my 1st 15 drop dose 1/2 hour ago. This is my story:

I ordered the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on Thursday and I did not feel like waiting for it to arrive b/c I didn't know how long it would take so I went out and bought some stabilized oxygen on Friday. I took 3 doses of the stabilzed oxygen (each dose equilvolent to about 6-8 drop doses of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) - all 3 doses were activated and the 1st 2 1 hour apart and the 3rd before I went ot bed. Felt fine, no nausea at all.

I took my first dose yesterdeay (Saturday) about 12 pm of the stabilized oxygen activated eq. to 6-8 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . To my suprise my MMS arrived about an hour later in the mail!!!! Kudos to that company for the super fast shipment!!!

So as excited as I was, I still waited about an hour and then took my first REAL dose of MMS and used 8 drops. Felt fine, went out to a steak dinner and NO nausea at all. When I came home still no nausea. Then took my next dose at 12 drop level. Went to sleep about an hour later....did start to feel just a tid bit nauseous for about 5-10 minutes then it all went away and I slept like a baby.

Now you guys probably think I'm crazy or over doing it by taking so much so soon. I really believe that this is the way this stuff was meant to be taken....after reading THE ENTIRE BOOK....I feel that Jim may have later gone back to the book and placed his warnings about starting out at such big doses b/c he didn't want people to get sick right away then abandon the treatment. The only problem I have with a slow buildup to the 15 drop level is that you lose the so called "Shock Factor" of the MMS hitting your immune system. Jim says in his book that one of the reasons he thinks it worked so good at the higher doses is b/c he thought it litterally "shocked" your immune system into working overtime. By gradually building up to the 15 drop level you will lose that effect....so that is why I have chosen to start the 15 drop level on this (my 3rd day if you count the actiavated stabilized oxygen). I will take my 2nd 15 drop dose around 3 pm and then my 3rd at 10 pm (about 1 hour before I go to bed).

No before you guys go crazy critcizing what I am doing, remember I am a 5'11 205 lb male with a very strong stomach and my body has a very high tolerance to chemicals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)