CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow~ Here's someone who has actually gone through rape....please listen.

sparque Views: 6,036
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,348

Re: Wow~ Here's someone who has actually gone through rape....please listen.

Thanks for the encouragement... She is coming along, at a glacial pace, but at least she is moving. Had an interesting breakthrough the other day...another student brought up some details of their own life, and it took up a lot of the session, yet each person had time, so no one was left out. Afterwards, the client I've been worried about emailed me, all upset, felt like I abandoned her, and she doesnt want to come back....again... I think this is good...my guess is she is feeling possessive and jealous....,so I acknowledged her anger, and said I will try harder next time, etc...said I will try to never again make a mistake, and that we will talk about it monday. We will see.
Her mom is not in the picture, it is just her, her 2 sisters and her dad. There is a major money issue, he is working 2 jobs, and feels horrible guilt. Yet is afraid to talk to her. Not sure what he should say, or how to say it. She is full of anger, and it is spilling out all over the place. She is afraid to talk to him about it, she feels he is uninterested.
I am keeping the sessions low key, no pressure. I just ask how she is sleeping, about the nightmares, things like that. Then I let her talk about whatever it is she chooses.
I will keep you posted, I'm working with the school psych who is dealing with the dad. Hopefully we can arrange a time where they will both meet, but as of now, no luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)