CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

Hellth Views: 2,566
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,972

Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

Thanks for the response, EM.

My apologies for committing the same "Alphabet Soup" sin that I ask our grandkids not to do...

By ALA, I meant alpha LIPOIC acid, not linolenic.
---
You said,". The unique free radical chemistry of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is, apparently, more singularly vulnerable to vitamin C."
---

This is what I don't understand, and makes me suspicious of using other supps like CQ-10 (another great anti-oxidant for brain activity support and anti-aging effects.)

I don't understand how Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can "know" that a missing elctron from (for example) Vit C is different from another "hole" from something like CQ-10. Are we inadvertantly depleting these expensive daily regimens of vitamins, when using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

Jim Humble probably wouldn't have seen any problem with this, because how many jungle natives with malaria are buying up CQ-10 off of the internet?

On another topic entirely, do you have any thoughts about MMS being able to sequester toxic metals like JH believes can happen? We currently take ALA (lipoic) for dragging excess mercury out that aren't excreted normally, but JH says that MMS can decrease heavy metals through "oxidation". Any thoughts on the chelative powers (if any) of MMS?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)