CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My tooth cracked, too!

Wellboy Views: 5,300
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,654

Re: My tooth cracked, too!

It's astonishing. The mere act of swishing weakens what is defective and rinses away the bad stuff.

I'm having an X-ray tomorrow, but my very last one. A tooth snapped off some while ago. My dentist wants to extract it and insert a titanium bolt. I'm dead-set against it. If there is still bacteria tomorrow and no radical change, then I'm starting with the Colloidal Silver . I don't want to have a bone graft and all the other things that come from neglecting these things. Equally I don't want a bolt in my jaw.

When my crown split, it was said to be a manufacturer's defect. But a lot of the other stuff my dentist has done over the years is, I think, unnecessary and simply a money-spinner for him. I do believe we need to question these people's decisions, and do all the stuff we can - Colloidal Silver , swishing, oregano oil, etc - to combat the need for dental work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)