CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question 4 MYSTERIOUS NUMBER screenames..

Keep Flushin Views: 2,367
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,636

Re: Question 4 MYSTERIOUS NUMBER screenames..

#4....,

I was just funning with you, but you brought up good points for using a number.

I have learned so much from the Curezone screenname users over the past years without even posting on CureZone. I just ordered an expensive rebounder trampoline and saved myself the time, money buying a walmart cheapy because of a Curezone screennamer.
These were archived posts.

I would not have trusted a new user or a number. Would you? Would you trust someone with your body, your life, who was a new user or used a number?

Also, out of respect, for the hours, days, years that some contribute, I continue to use my screenname when I occasionally contribute or ask questions.

Another reason, I use my screenname is because the most experienced health contributors do not want to waste heart with a number.
Would you not prefer the advice of someone with experience?

As for me, the truth is I dislike Curezone numbers because they are simply too hard to remember! LOL :-D

Don't all the numbers look the same to you over time? For me, numbered users posts is equivalent to reading long posts that do not include punctuation.

~ Keep Flushin'

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)