CureZone   Log On   Join
Just Discovered MMS....have question on using Stabilized Oxygen.

Kas99 Views: 2,228
Published: 13 years ago

Just Discovered MMS....have question on using Stabilized Oxygen.

I just ordered some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and have read the book. I find it almost unbelievable but I am willing to give it a try. I didn't feel like waiting for the week or so that it will take for it to arrive in the mail so I went out and bought some stabilized oxygen at my local vitamin store.

The stabilized oxygen I bought is called Aerobic O7 and it does contain Sodium Chlorite. I was wondering if anyone out there knows how much Sodium Chlorite is in this solution - if it is the standard 3.5% solution that Jim talks about having used before inventing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? And if so, since you have to use between 8 X - 12X as much to gain the same affects, how much vinegar would you have to use to activate it?

This is what I did:

Measured out 70 drops of the SO (Stabilized Oxygen) - it equaled just under 1 TS. Then I added just under 2 TS of vinegar. I waited about 3 minutes then added regular filtered water (from a Brita in the fridge) - Should I have used ONLY distilled water?? The I drank it. This was over 4 hours ago and I feel 100% ok.

Now my questions are:

Did I totally do this wrong? Should I feel or notice any affects?? And all of my previous questions as well.

Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)