CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story WHEN i went to the dentist today .. .MUST READ

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,853
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,851

Re: My story WHEN i went to the dentist today .. .MUST READ

Alright guys , in about like 4 -5 hours i will be going to the dentist again with my sister and bro ( were all over 18 ) but he said we need to bring a parent as well because i cannot approve this without there approval.

What i am going to tell him if he pushed me again on it ... is , why is it then treated as a Harazdous material ? why have the europeans banned it ? why does it contain mercury ? I just told him i do not want to replace it with ANYTHING at all , and i only have 2 ... of them and there in the back of my teeth so if he is soooo worried about the tooth infection his worried i am gonna get ... TAKE both of my tooth out .... its not like anyone sees them .

and also why is it that :

In the 1970s, Health Canada scientists presented overwhelming evidence that mercury Amalgam fillings caused or triggered most of the chronic illnesses on the increase world-wide. They urged the government to investigate this under the Canada Health Act, which requires that all implants pass safety standards. For their trouble, they were fired or “eased out”, while the Canadian Dental Association lobbied the government for more than a decade to prevent this investigation. A 1992 United Nations report singled out dental fillings as the world’s largest source of toxic contamination in people, while scientists were finding links between dental fillings and multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Lou Gerig’s disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, and Alzheimer’s disease.

Many countries have banned the use of mercury Amalgam or are phasing it out. A major study was released this winter in Sweden which stated unequivocally that Amalgam fillings can cause brain damage in children, and may damage the brain, kidneys and the immune system of a great number of people. The Swedish government announced in March a total ban of the use of dental amalgam in approximately two years.

Health Canada in 1996 also partially responded to public pressure and, therefore, you will find new questions on dental questionnaires, asking if you are pregnant, or suffer from allergies, kidney or auto-immune disease. You will be told that children under six years of age are not to have “silver” fillings, and everybody else may not have more than four and never in conjunction with other metals (braces, gold teeth etc.). Non-compliance runs the risk of legal liability. Now, many dentists are taking courses to learn safe new methods.

At the end of March, a citizens’ group called Canadians For Mercury Relief filed a lawsuit on behalf of Canadians who have had mercury Amalgams installed and not been informed of the potential health and environmental risks.

i will tell him all of that , i am sure he will come up with more %¤#&!§-, i am looking to keep his big mouth closed , He knows the saftey procedure for removing it ... they told me we must know the saftey procedure we cannot do it without it .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)