CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 813
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,341

Edited

I have been browsing the curezone for a while now and I have been looking at this forum lately abd dont usually post. But here are my observations.

When I first started reading this man who goes my the screen name biosafe i felt that it may be important to read. I mean he reallly had my attention about his concerns. I was very interested to learn more and felt he may be offering something valuable that we should know about. But the more I read, the more and more this gentlemans true character came into the view. Naturally, for me, this reflected on his credibility.

But thenI began to question his character . For someone who is an expert in a field such as his, it is alarming to see such displays of anger and name calling and what have you. It is ridiculous and lacks much professionalism. It really makes me question his credibiity. The ranting and raving; why would someone of his expertise be writing some of the things he writes to other human beings whom are simply trying to find out what is best for them or who challenge his expertise. Where is tact and professionalism? Why would someone of his expertise feel the need to belittle others to make his own point known? I have really been asking myself these questions because this topic is very important to me.

Sure he has given some facts that are useful to follow up on, investigate and look into the mms founders view on the same issue, or even another chemist or lab. But the forcefulness in which ithe facts are given made me continue to wonder ---perhaps there is a loophole somewhere here? To me, it leaves room for loopholes. Furthermore, I sense a confined,limited and frightful belief system in play that could perhaps be clouding what he says and what he takes in from the mms information available already and therefore he may possibly be missing things (loopholes). Maybe not, but maybe so. I sense an insecure man that has to be right to be secure. As soon as I realized that I no longer could find that I could use him as a credible source of information for the downside of mms.

In summary, I simply cannot trust such a character, even if he is an expert, with such an important issue as my health. So I shall l seek my answersabout mms safety elsewhere. I still do have questions about mms safety but this is one person that I would not go to for the information I am looking for.

Furthermore, I feel much more comfortable with the character of a man like Jim Humble (or any one else of sound character) with my questions, than i do a man with a very questionable character.

And I apologizes if this offends Mr Biosafe. But some things need to be said. Perhaps Mr. Biosafe could also benefit from this message if he could read between the lines. I am sure I am not the only one who saw it this way.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (2)