CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: valentine's Day

roooth Views: 1,361
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,016

Re: valentine's Day

Get him man stuff. Totally. Is he handy? Men *love* tools, for reals (include a gift card if you're like me and have no idea what tools are good). Then you can say that you figure Valentines should not just be about floofy girl stuff; it should be for the guy too. I got stuff for a boyfriend's truck once, accessories and stuff. He thought it was the shiznit.

Or if you want to go a little safer, maybe a nice shirt or if he wears jewlery, a man bracelet (if he wears silver - that would be too expensive in gold for a month-long bf).

Ideas...

Plus if you like goofy presents, you can find interesting things on google, and it's helpful if he has hobbies.

My hubby likes golf and likes to BBQ, so one Valentine's I found a gift basket on the net that was a set of BBQ stuff that was all golf related. The spatulas had handles the looked and felt like a golf club handle and an apron said, "Born to Golf, forced to cook!" (He thinks the apron is funny but the man won't wear an apron, lol.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.766 sec, (1)