CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on effects

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 2,387
Published: 15 years ago

Update on effects

I really don't know for sure if this was a result of oil pulling, I have a feeling that it could have been something going on shortly before. However, power of thought, so maybe as I was reading the posts. But could be just non-awareness. I wish I had been paying more attention at the time. Pulling since 4th of July. I should be able to remember that!

I have a fat deposit on my chest close to the sholder, but not on it, just below. I have had this for a way # of yrs with no change. It was starting to appear bigger and looser. Cosmetic reasons would be the only reason to remove/surgery. Recently it has been ozzing stuff, since oil pulling. I stopped last Sat, and it crusted up, so fine, so a began oil pulling again the next day and it took to Wed to start ozzing again. I am not sure what the out come will be, but I am keeping an eye on it. I'm thinking that toxins are coming out this way????? Other than that, breath fresher, teeth feel smother, I'm hoping my gums start closing up, especially in the back where their are pockets. This is an amazing process. Oh, BTW, I do notice more energy.

I also recommended this to a friend, don't know if she has tried it yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)