CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ethics

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Hellth Views: 4,615
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,812

Re: ethics

Hi Sanctuary,

I have my entire family on low dosage AMMS. And when the kids come over, I have a whole line of dose glasses on the kitchen countertop before dinner.

I've noticed that there's almost no taste up to 4 drops AMMS, UNLESS you've been taking it for a while without any juice "chaser" to cover up the taste, in which case, EVERYTHING smells like chlorine!......lol

I obviously don't know your family's water-drinking habits, but if they work hard, requiring a LOT of water, you might want to rethink your strategy, because the nausea they feel might cause them to stop drinking enough fluid, leading to entirely UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

How about just giving them a small glass of fruit juice at dinner, and making up some blather about "long term studies proving that trace elements in pomegranete juice prevent tooth decay" or some such gibberish.

Make the dose really small, and that way you can control their intake and side effects.

See...before you were just poisoning them. Now you can LIE and POISON them!.....lol.

I'm such a good influence, it's almost INCOMPREHENSIBLE why I get yelled at, so much at home! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)