CureZone   Log On   Join
Raising Body Temperature

bearcat Views: 1,615
Published: 11 years ago

Raising Body Temperature

Hi Trapper,

In other posts, you have mentioned using cayenne to raise body temperature. This intrigues me, as I have heard it from other sources as well, and low body temperature is one of my main problem areas.

My issue is that, in my experience with eating things with lots of cayenne, like salsa, I have found my body temperature to go down, or at least my resistance to cold to go down. And this seems to be the norm, based on comments from friends who have also eaten cayenne-heavy foods like salsa or buffalo wings. I recall one nutritional book describing cayenne as having a dispersive heat, unlike spices such as ginger, where the body tends to retain the heat they generate. That is my experience as well, although I can't say any other herbs like ginger have any significant long-term effect in raising body temperature.

So what is the difference between taking cayenne in pills and having it in foods? Are there specific types of cayenne to take, or brands, etc.

Thanks for your help. This has long been something of a mystery to me. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)