CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS comparison to Magnescent Iodine

ananda7 Views: 3,529
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,747

Re: MMS comparison to Magnescent Iodine

hi,

i used mms on my face,on my nieces acute rash from insect bites and on my daughters foot warts and foot fungus.

the rash,warts and fungus all cleared up.

the thing is YOU MUST DILUTE IT ---i think jim h. does put forth a topical app. protocol with drops and dilution with distilled water but i cannot remember where i read it right now to send you to it.

what i made for my daughters feet is 10 mms drops and activated it with 50 citric drops. then i put probably 1/2 cup(maybe a little less) of water to dilute it after the activation. i have done it for a week straight to her feet and the warts went away and the fungus.

i did not wash it off after her feet (even though some say you should) but i felt it was diluted enough and i kept asking her if it burned or itched or was uncomfortable in any way --and she said NO --except a little on her worst wart... (so i just rubbed a little more h2o on that wart).

for my face i diluted it double tht amount b/c faces are sensative and after 5 or 10 minutes i rinsed it off my face. i dont use it on my face anymore b/c i really had nothing wrong with my face i just wanted to use it to clean my face --- just an experiment.

as for my nieces bug bites-- it was a bit more diluted than what i used on my daughters feet.

none of us had any chemical burns whatsoever.

perhaps ther person who used it who got a chemical burn did not dilute it or did not dilute it enough.

when i used it on my face i rinsed it off after about 5 or 10 minutes. in the instances of my daughter and niece i did not rinse it off at all. and they were both healed and fine.

.. so do be careful

my suggestion is to experiment on the skin of other parts of your body first before you go to the face to see if the solution and dilution is right and how you react and how the skin feels at different dilutions.

hope this was useful..

ananda7

ps. i dont knwo anything about Iodine therapy but you could do a search on this forum b/c i know i saw posts about using them together on here somewhere.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)