CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible for sesame oil to go off

sandover Views: 4,312
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,581

Re: Possible for sesame oil to go off

Hey Molly --

We had some excellent french fries tonight deep-fried in coconut oil. A very healthy dinner in my opinion!

After the post on why we shouldn't consume as many vegetable oils as we are told to, I am also only using coconut oil and butter/butter oil/ghee to cook with. Flax seed oil is on the Weston A. Price Foundation site as another valuable traditional oil, so I'm trusting Spectrum's cold-pressing and storage process. And then we are keeping olive oil for salads (although who the heck knows if olive oil is in fact olive oil -- I read a story a couple of months ago about how sometimes, it's everything but!). Plus it can be labeled "Italian" if it has been packaged in Italy, when in fact it might be half some other oil that has been floating around the ocean in a giant tank from Greece or Turkey...scary.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)