CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unactivated MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 4,609
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,491

Re: Unactivated MMS

"There are numerous warnings (not just instructions) about using the Sodium chlorite without first activating it and I think it wise to head those warnings"

If you have seen such warnings from Jim Humble, or some other practioner, would you please post them here? I would appreciate it.

" I am aware of the use of extremely diluted sodium chlorite in stabilized oxygen products (at 1/18th the concentration per drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution)"

I do not know where you get this information, but Stabilized Oxygen products generally run around 3 - 5% NaClO2 solution, compared to the 28% NaClO2 solution in the Humble stuff ... so the solution is about 1/5 to 1/9 as strong depending upon the specific Stabilized Oxygen product you are comparing to. You keep mentioning 1/18 ... are you somehow comparing the activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with the unactivated Stabilized Oxygen?

"I believe this product is best used as Jim Humble describes---activated with 5 times the amount of citric or acetic acid"

Jim describes using unactivated NaClO2 ... in fact he used it himself, for water treatment and for malaria treatment, and he only switched to the pre-activated form when he discovered that it was even more potent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.078 sec, (1)