CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marlene & IJ

sanctuary2 Views: 4,027
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,366

Re: Marlene & IJ

I was doing 15 drops once a day. The last couple of days I have increased, and yesterday did 10 drops twice. Also did 10 drops this morning, with no adverse affect as yet. If I still feel OK tonight, will take another 10 drops.

My water intake had been really good, around 3 litres per day, but has dropped off a bit lately. Mostly with a busy stressful situation at home. But since I think that has been resolved now, I will focus on increasing the water intake again. Also I have 4-5 drops of unactivated in my water, and since my water intake has dropped off, even though my activated drops have increased, I might be doing around the same amount of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as before.

Ah huh!!! That might explain why I still can't produce any diarrhea.

I know that seems like a weird goal to have, but I just want to see how much it would take for me to get there. It seems like everyone has had diarrhea except me, and I'm feeling kind of left out :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)