CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you want to tell Jim Humble thank you for sharing MMS and what you are finding help with??? Do it here and sign your name

Hellth Views: 11,211
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,365

Re: Do you want to tell Jim Humble thank you for sharing MMS and what you are finding help with??? Do it here and sign your name

Hi Jim,

Want to keep this short, but in your 2nd book section, you mentioned to let you know if DMSO helps and how. I'm an IBS sufferer with nearly COMPLETE lack of ANY SYMPTOMS after about a month of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I'm dosing 15 drops AMMS with 10 drops DMSO, activated by Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and apple juice to kill the taste. I'm taking this dose 1-3 times per day, and taking my vitamins in morning, then starting the AMMS/DMSO in the late afternoon. I didn't get "deep enough" until I started the DMSO but have had many unexpected health benefits since.

Also, your letter to "Doctor" Mark Sircus was very informative, but I want to tell you that he's a complete FRAUD and has never helped anyone but himself (to other people's wallets) When I saw his name as an AMMS critic, I was truly DISGUSTED as this creep (Sircus) has a history of sexual perversion and hanging around disabled children's Health Forums , trying to get beleaguered parents interested in his offshore "clinic".

We're all still trying to guess what wonderful effects the world will gain by your generosity in releasing the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement invention to public domain, but my guess is that you'll be rewarded in kind someday, perhaps many times over.

As Ronald Reagan said, "It's amazing what you can accomplish, if you don't care who gets the credit."

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)