CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Lot of Good Suggestions, But...

learn360 Views: 3,845
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,190

Re: A Lot of Good Suggestions, But...

Hi EM,
I enjoyed your 'discourse' on nutrition there, as a long time researcher in the field. Do you have a particular source for the core of what you say? ie; the paleolithic diet type books, or Weston Price, or even the raw food eaters--mostly I refer to the meat part of that. I am leaning in this direction but also wonder about the biochemical individuality that others have written of; right now Joseph Mercola has written much of Metabolic 'Type', wherein one person to the next might want more or less of protein, carbs, or fat. I think this is based on the genetics of people given where all of their ancestors came from, and that that may have created variations, even in the relatively short time historically, in dietary need and digestibility profiles.
Even so, I would be interested in any primary sources you might wish to pass on so I can refer to them. I wish to really give 'er this year, and do what my body needs for rejuvenation et al, and I have so much info floating around with much of it still contradictory. That's Ok to a point, but it would be nice to settle on an overall workable program. I suspect carbs and gluten may well be long term probs for me, but I am not sure about cooked meat either, in eating a lot of, perhaps due to what fire guy said about the acids that can build up. Neither has juicing been a great health adjunct as far as I can tell. Neither am I sure about coconut oil, olive oil, and just a whole bunch of herbal and vit-min supplement solutions any more. Except for a few like magnesium, clay, iodine, good fat and protein from somewhere etc.
It's getting to the point,as it has before, of practically not knowing what to put in my mouth. Even water is fraught with choice. It probably should be something other than tap--even purified--or bottled water to really be energizing and hydrating.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)