CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms osteoarthritis

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Electric Mind Views: 5,726
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,205

Re: mms osteoarthritis

Dear Jonesee--

You might take a peek at the following rather embarrassingly detailed post of mine below on this page:

Re: A Lot of Good Suggestions, But... by Electric Mind

Supplements such as glucosamine/chondroitin can be helpful (at least 1500-2000 mg/day). I would also add an emulsified source of Vitamin D (supportive of anti-inflammatory processes) to the tune of at least 4-8,000 IU/day and do periodic blood chemistry analysis of Vitamin D, 25-hydroxy levels to determine your ongoing serum concentrations (you can do this without a prescription via
http://www.directlabs.com).
Don't exceed 25, hydroxy-D concentrations of 100-150 ng/mL. Current suggestions based on most up-to-date research range from 60-80 ng/mL as optimal for the prevention of most (78% of) cancers and effective mitigation of inflammatory processes impacting osteoarthritis. Cod liver oil contains many nutrients and co-factors that can add to and complement Vitamin D, improving its utilization and providing a few omega-3's (though probably not enough). You may also want to check your thyroid/parathyroid function. Topical application of DMSO can help immensely with pain and inflammation.

Keys to osteoarthritis:
. Eliminate all refined carbohydrates, alcohol and caffeine
. Increase protein and vegetables
. Eliminate all hydrogenated fats and oils. Increase supplements containing EPA/DHA (not so much flax oil) and also GLA (such as in evening promrose and/or black currant seed oil). Do not overly avoid naturally saturated fat as this has a protective role in the transport and utilization of polyunsaturates such as omega-3 and GLA.
. Include Vitamin D supplementation (emulsified forms are preferred for reasons of absorbability and low risk of overdosing potential).
. Consider addition of hydrochloric acid supplements at mealtime as a means of improving protein digestion and facilitating mineral absorption.
. Avoid calcium carbonate supplements and antacids
. Drink half you body weight per day in ounces in pure water, or water with a little lemon/lime squeezed into it.

I also know someone getting some good results using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for other issues and is having significantly less arthritic pain, which is a welcome secondary gain for her.

My two (or more) bits.

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)