CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Second week and I can't get out of bed in the morning.....

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
ldsfireguy Views: 1,520
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,145

Re: Second week and I can't get out of bed in the morning.....

You are going through detox symptoms. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will usually improve sleep and result in a more restful feeling upon waking, but during periods of intense detox what you are experiencing can result.

I agree with Boondoc that this is a healing time for your body, and it probably needs the sleep ... but if it is too much, or interferes with your work or personaly life, then you could modify what you are doing.

You may want to consider:

1. Reducing your drops, at least until you feel that you are getting a restful sleep again. When you get to a comfortable level, stay there for a week or more, and then you can build back up again if you want.

2. Increase the amount of water that you are drinking ... try to get a liter per day per 40lbs of body weight if you can.

3. Make sure that you only eat healthy food in the evening, and no dairy. Eating junkie foods at night will interract with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and possibly create more detox symptoms than necessary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)