"MMS seems to be making my pH more acidic - maybe because it's breaking open acidic bacteria or virii or something. (Ive had Hep C and chronic systemic bacteria infection)."
It is not the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement directly making you more acidic, it is the waste and toxins from the pathogens being destroyed. You must drink a lot of water to flush this stuff out of your system ... the faster you flush it out, the better you will feel.
This is a standard response to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ... if you read through the R posts in this forum you will see it explained. Because your blood and body fluids become temporarily acidic from all of the toxins and debris from the pathogen die-off, there is the possibility of a worsening of symptoms temporarily.