CureZone   Log On   Join
A Lot of Good Suggestions, But...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
ldsfireguy Views: 3,973
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,425

A Lot of Good Suggestions, But...

That post contains a lot of good information. The fat intake (EFA) is vital, and Gymnema is a great tool also.

But I would suggest that the high protein diet is not the best one to get rid of candida. The best one is a vegetable based diet with loads of greens, both fresh and blended, and with some kind of "grass water" mixture and a ton of water.

I know many people who have used the high protein diet, and I have read up on it somewhat. As I see it, the problem with the high protein diet is the production of acids that ensues. A person will feel better on a high protein diet, and will lose weight and reduce cravings, but after a little while all the acids produced from the processing of the meat proteins will back up in the body. These proteins, in the form of crystals, get deposited in the joints and organs.

I have a friend who is on my fire department, and he is a big guy (6' 3" and about 275lbs). He is in good health, and strong, but he wanted to lost weight ... he lost about 50lbs on the Atkins diet, and taking supplements, and was looking great ... I was doing a no meat, no fruit/carb, high vegetable diet and had also lost about 45lbs.

One day we were talking, and I asked him how he was doing on his diet (he had been doing it for about 5 months), and he said that he was taking a break from the high protein for a while ... then he said that his joints had been killing him the last month or two. He had no history at all of joint problems, and I told him that everything that I had read and studied indicated that high consumption of meat and/or dairy protein resulted in high acid in the body, and left acid crystals in the joints.

Eliminating smoking, alcohol and caffeine are also really vital in combatting candida, and your suggestions on those are right on IMO.

I post this not to contradict you ... I believe in different strokes, and for many the high protein diet may work very well. But, I did want to say that there is a difference of thought out there on this subject (meat and dairy protein).

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.593 sec, (1)