CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: easy access to mms may be a problem soon enough---time to stock up perhaps??????

ldsfireguy Views: 1,343
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,667

Re: easy access to mms may be a problem soon enough---time to stock up perhaps??????

Ananda,

I believe that the shelf life is at least 1 to 1.5 years (I have had my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution that long), and possibly longer. I think that Humble says that it is at least a year in his book, if I remember correctly.

Also, I really do not think that the FDA is going to restrict the shipment of sodium chlorite in solution any time soon ... it is not shipped with an activator, and it is harmless in solution. Anything is possible with the FDA, and they certainly will not be happy about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but I have difficulty believing that a nut like Bruce who sells a competing product will get far with them.

As far as Bruce is concerned, I would suggest that everyone simply stop replying to him and Davizona in the debate forum. These guys will go away if no one posts there.

I hate to say this, but Bruce's posts do not indicate that he is very knowledgeable on the subject of chlorine dioxide, and his arguments are often very hard to decipher or even read.

He appears to have almost no idea what he is talking about, he resorts to personal attack when he is confounded or contradicted, and he cannot write an entire sentence in legible English.

In addition, he sells a competing 5% Stabilized Oxygen product, and I can only assume that he is really ticked off that this stronger, activated stuff is sold virtually for nothing and is stealing away his market. In every post he makes, he leaves the name of his company or suggests that he can supply the "correct" stuff.

SPAM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.738 sec, (1)