CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I haven't

Wondergirl77 Views: 1,571
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,550

Re: I haven't

I don't remember exactly when was my last dentist visit, a year or so ago, I think.
My OP practice was on and off and she told me I did need a lot of fillings. One of my
back teeth had broken, she wanted to do a root canal but I convinced her to fill it instead,
she predicted it would become painful but that hasn't happened.

She said to me I'd better get the work done on the other teeth "before they break", using the
back tooth as an example. I pretended to agree with her and I actually did go back for
one small filling and then just decided I'd rather skip the dentist from now on. I'm trusting
in OP and other good dental hygiene measures, xylitol, and a good mineral-rich diet to keep
my choppers healthy. I realize I may have to go back someday simply because of all the dental
work I've had in my lifetime, which doesn't last forever. But we'll see. Anyway, I'm happy with
how my mouth looks and feels and with the moratorium on dentist visits (my absolute least favorite
thing to do) and I just wish I'd learned about all this stuff a whole lot sooner!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)