CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To EM

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Electric Mind Views: 4,072
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,489

Re: To EM

You are most welcome. I can appreciate what it is you are going through.

As for the migraines....I'm sure you've explored the topic, but I'll mention anyway that food sensitivities can be a major vector in generating these. Dysglycemia is also quite destabilizing, neurologically, and it wouldn't surprise me if your Sugar addiction were at least partly to blame. I do keep intuitively thinking " food sensitivities ", though (of which Sugar may most certainly be one)...so consider (for starters) an elimination of gluten containing grains and/or casein (dairy...cream and butter MAY be OK) and see what happens. Thses are the two most common culprits. Other common ones include chicken eggs (duck eggs may be OK), peanuts, corn and soy (a biggie). Also, additives such as colorings, flavorings, artificial sweeteners and the dreaded Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) are common triggers. food sensitivities can play a role in dysglycemia (even adrenal exhaustion) and it's good to get them ferreted out. Another option is keeping a food journal and seeing if anything correlates to the migraine episodes.

Two more things: Magnesium deficiency can also predispose one to migraines and this might be worth exploring, also. When it comes to supplementation, I usually recommend magnesium glycinate.

Lastly, depending on where you're located in Australia you might be able to find a neurofeedback practitioner. This almost always helps, is very powerful...and has a broad range of benefit aside from just helping permanently rid oneself of migraines. It's all about helping you gain functional and regulatory control of one's own brain and central nervous system by learning to control/exercise one's own brainwave activity. It's completely non-invasive and self-empowering. I was freed of a lifetime of intractable depression, anxiety and panic attacks with neurofeedback that had not responded to ANYTHING else. That was 12 years ago...These have been total non-issues since. It's solidly based in Science and completely safe. There is a short intro video you can watch at:
http://www.eeginfo.com/win_video.html

Also, you can go to eeginfo.com for additional info or eegdirectory.com to see who the practitioners are near you. I checked and there are 5 or so in Australia.

I like your posts and just want to be of help. Sorry if I am too far off topic here for the rest of the group. If I knew how to e-mail you privately, I would have done so. I hope this is at least somewhat helpful. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Warmly,

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)