CureZone   Log On   Join
To EM

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
sanctuary2 Views: 4,175
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,425

To EM

Such a comprehensive reply - thank you!!!!!

As for breaky, I start with a protein shake, but it does include some fruit and I put VCO in and macca powder and vit C.

I never use caffeine at all. I don't drink tea or coffee, or soda's. And I try to avoid all artificial sweeteners except for stevia.

As for Gymnema I am currently taking it once a day but only at 4 gm, so I will increase the dose and see what happens.

I don't drink alcohol at all and I haven't smoked in many years. Sugar is my drug of choice, but I will do as you advised. I have to stop this cycle.

I have been a headache and migraine sufferer for 30 years and just recently (since the Sugar has gotten out of control again), I have been getting daily afternoon headaches and reaching for the Excedrin (it's the only caffeine I ever have).

As for the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I have had 25 drops in the past 12 hours and still no effect. No sure what I will do with regard to that. I would love to have diarrhea just once. I know that sounds crazy, but I feel like I need a good purge.

Thanks again for all the advice. I am willing to do WHATEVER it takes to kill these cravings before they kill me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.655 sec, (1)