CureZone   Log On   Join
Complete 180

sanctuary2 Views: 4,424
Published: 13 years ago

Complete 180

Ok, so I know that I have been going on and on about not pushing ourselves and not making ourselves sick for no good reason.

I changed my mind......

Hey, it's a woman's prerogative!

Anyway, I am so sick and tired of the Sugar cravings. They are TOTALLY out of control. And I am not talking about sneaking the occasional piece of fruit or having a slice of bread. I'm talking about the mid afternoon madness that takes over my life and sees me doing anything I can to get some serious Sugar in me.

I have tried everything I can think of and to no avail. I can't do this anymore. You talk about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement being more addictive than cocaine. Try being more addictive than sugar. These cravings are not something I have any control over right now. I gave up smoking after 20 years and BELIEVE ME it was SOOOO much easier to stop smoking than it is to stop the Sugar madness. I am at my wits end.

So I am going for it. Yesterday afternoon I took 12 drops. Followed by another 10 a few hours later. And this morning another 5. I have no had diarrhea once since starting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and it's time I discovered what the all fuss is about. I am going to keep upping the dose until I get sick. At least if I am sick, hopefully I won't be hungry and won't want any sugar.

and BTW, I am adding 4-5 drops per litre of water of unactivated drops too. I don't notice them at all and none of my family have noticed them either. Although my 16 year old has been complaining about stomach pains for a couple of days now and he does drink a lot of water. Don't know if it is the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)