CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: centrofugal juicers are a bad choice

golthing Views: 1,858
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,484

Re: centrofugal juicers are a bad choice

Still very skeptical.

Perhaps these people are putting their beverages in the wrong end? Coffee and juice goes in the mouth.

The only bad things I can say about centrifugal juicers are that they can't juice everything (such as wheatgrass or brocolli) and they leave a small percentage of juice in the pulp (who cares?). I plan to buy some other types of juicers in the future, especially since I have a vineyard and have found that our Cabernet grapes when juiced are like nectar from heaven, much better that fermenting it into a boutique wine and much better for you.

If any of you can find a vineyard that will sell you a bucket of cabernet grapes to press, don't hesitate when they are in season. It's unbelievable. You may even get a deal on the ones that have gone a little past season as the wine makers don't want too much Sugar whereas for juice it's just fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)