CureZone   Log On   Join
a few more thoughts...

Views: 1,448
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,968

a few more thoughts...

I am concerned for those who are attempting to use drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement indiscriminately to increase the pH of their drinking water. I find this practice very dangerous.

In addition, I would like your opinion on using anti-oxidant drinks to mix Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , such as pomegranate juice (which is considered a “super antioxidant”) and other green antioxidant drink mixes.

I own a quantum biofeedback device and I have found that when I take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement my device registers high chlorine levels in my system. I have tested this theory on my husband with the same results and I am concerned about these findings.

I think MMS has great potential, but as with any remedy there will be a trade off. Those who believe MMS is PERFECTLY safe are fooling themselves.

I am not sure how effective MMS would be against Candida Albicans because this fungus thrives in an alkaline environment, from my research. For example, the vagina is acidic and during a yeast infection it becomes alkaline. My knowledge is limited with Candida but it appears to be a big issue for many on the MMS forum. Also I will point out that the intestinal tract is also an acidic environment and the friendly bacteria in there are also acidic, so they may also be in danger of destruction.

Yes, MMS will kill the acidic baddies, so for that it is good, but NOTHING is PERFECT!

Be smart about taking MMS, don't over do it, don't mix it with antioxidants because it may make it ineffective and why dump chemicals into you body for no good reason.

USE IT WISELY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)