CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to hellth

Hellth Views: 792
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,786

Re: to hellth

Hi Ananda, (not Amanda) :)

I was surprised to aee a post with my screename as the subject! I'm still trying to wake up and I thought, "oh no.....what did I do now?"....lol

Guilty conscience? Me? :)

Btw, you're more than welcome to copy and paste anything I write here. I'm pretty sure that by posting publicly, the "rights" pass to the owner of Curezone anyway. Most TOS agreements have some kind of provision like that, although I don't usually read them.

About my post...My work is in the stock market/financial services industry, and I HAVE thought about writing a book, but not just about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Did you happen to read Hopinso's post following mine yesterday? He said such a mouthful, that it's hard to adequately comment on all the excellent points he made, in a single post.

From my "Global" financial perspective, I believe that our country (USA) is headed for the largest economic downturn in our lifetimes. I believe that it could match the 1929-30's "Great Depression" for many people. (but not everybody suffered even back then, so I don't think everyone will be in terrible straits this time either)

The post that Hopinso made, so saliently dove-tailed with what I think the future holds for our health care system (worsening to non-existent for many, if "national health care" puts the incompetent federal government in charge) that the I think we (you, me, other CUREZONERS, and the other alternative non-rip-off health support networks)will be "pioneers" of sorts, in helping people who are waiting and suffering through the bureaucratic nightmare that will necessarily ensue. After a lifetime of putting our total faith and health in the hands of medical doctors, many people are going to find out (like you and I have) that our faith was sadly misplaced.

I hate to be gloomy-sounding like this, but I believe the LUCKY ONES among us are going to be those who SEE the problems coming, and prepare by keeping themselves healthy and making sure that the work we do to survive, will still be marketable in a MUCH DIFFERENT society in the coming years.

The Hopinso post is important from the standpoint of how the AMA house of cards will fall. But the medical system malaise will just be a piece of a much larger malignant puzzle, imo. If Miracle-Mineral-Supplement turns out to be the long-term miracle we think it is, it will be one of the few bright spots of hope for people in need during the coming years.

Anyway, you can see why I've been thinking of writing a book. Most of my POSTS are book length! lol......

Thanks for comment, Ananda. You're a "bright spot of hope" all by yourself, here on the discussion boards on Curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)